The team at Collect Northwest is committed to supporting our neighbors – just ask those who live in the communities we serve.
Over the years, our team has raised and donated tens of thousands of dollars to charities and non-profits and has volunteered countless hours.
Listed below are some of the events, organizations, and community groups that our employees have proudly supported:
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Oregon Food Bank – Beaverton
- Rogue Community College Scholarship Foundation
- Roseburg Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Projects
- Asante Health Systems Children’s Miracle Network
- Craterian Theater
- Lane Community College
- Junior Acheivement of Southern Oregon
- Consumer Credit Counseling services in Medford and Grants Pass
- Addictions Recovery Center (ARC)
- Walk-a-Thon for Cancer Research
- Arthritis Foundation
- Jackson County Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Projects
Our employees volunteer in classrooms, with sports organizations, assistance to elderly, and many other groups and causes that help contribute to a better community for us all.